Interviewers most of the times will focus on these areas in an interview:
Knowledge of the Organization
Before taking the interview be ready with all the related information with respect to these areas. Since most of the questions are
often based on these areas, prepare yourself with atleast certain points based on each area so when the questions are asked you are ready
with your answer.
Here are some ways you should answer the questions,
1) Relate your strengths and qualifications to the job in question.
2) Avoid just saying "yes" or "no" to the questions asked.
Give responses that are clear and specific, with descriptive examples.
3) You need to put you answer in such a way that the interviewer can see you woking with them.
4) Take time to formulate your answers before you speak.
5) Keep your answers between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. Avoid long rambling responses.
6) Always give the recruiter enough time when he is talking, dont interrupt him when he is saying something.
7) Use clarification questions if you are unsure of the question, or to determine if you have answered the question correctly.
Types of these questions include:
Could you repeat that?
Would you like an example?
8)Be sure that you understand exactly what is asked. If you don't, ask the interviewer for clarification.
9)Think through all of the facts, which can be used to answer a question. Relate your answer to how you can best serve the company's needs.
10)Use only positive information to answer questions. Make your answers brief and to the point. Be truthful, but do not offer unsolicited facts.
11)Focus and re-focus on your skills, knowledge and related accomplishments, indicating their applicability to the position being discussed.