We at jobconsultancy.com would like to take this chance to welcome you to our information and discussion forum.
Warning: Your postings on this public forum will become public. Your text will be available to anyone with an internet connection.
With an ever growing active community we thought that it is good time to give our users some useful information and get them to participate, engage
in discussions and share their thoughts and experiences. Before you start, however, you must go through these rules and guidelines,
In order to keep these forums enjoyable, informative and interesting for all of our users, we ask of you to follow these minimal rules. By participating in
the Discussion Forums, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums or chats, at the sole discretion of the jobconsultancy.com staff.
1) We ask that you Post with respect for all your fellow users.
2) Personal attacks are strictly prohibited. Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent
civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, insults and “flaming” are not tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is
different from attacking that individual.
3) Please remember that you alone will be responsible for the material you post. Do not knowingly post content or links to content that violates the
copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have
violated this provision. Please be aware of any third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international
law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
4) Do not link to any site that contains adult content, * oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an
inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning/suspended.
5) Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
6) Please understand that this forum is a non-commercial one. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in
commercial activity in the chats or forums. You may not contact other participants privately by any means without their express prior permission.
7) Limitation Of Liability: Understand that you are joining this forum at your own risk. The forum operator shamm not be liable for any damages or
losses which results from you use of or participation in this forum.
8) We have the right, but no obligation whatever to monitor the content of the forums to determine compliance with all sections of this Agreement and
any other operating rules established by us. We have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove the post in the forums. We have
the right to remove any material that we find to be in violation of this agreement or inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent.
8) No commercial advertising is permitted.
9) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
10) You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this forum by hacking, sending viruses, or any other similar malicious or
11) To maintain a high quality content, discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas.